- Download the .zip files from your account (sapphire.zip & elementor-quick-start-kit.zip).
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Themes > Add New and Upload Theme with the file you downloaded from your account.
- Install Now and Activate the theme.
Theme Setup & Configuration
To set up your theme using the Customizer:
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Themes > Customize.
- Sapphire adds 2 new panels for customizer settings:
- General Settings
- Make desired edits, change as much or as little as you like.
- Publish your changes.
Theme Builder Quick Start Kit
To set up your website using Elementor Pro Theme Builder:
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Elementor Templates > Theme Builder > Import Templates and upload the elementor-quick-start-kit.zip file
- Edit each template with Elementor. Use the existing elements in each template as a jumping off point, or delete as many or all of them.
- Choose the Display Conditions for each template.
|Posts||⟶||All singular posts|
|Post Archives||⟶||All archives|
Why aren’t my custom Elementor fonts aren’t displaying?
Elementor fonts aren’t included until you use them once within a template using Elementor. I suggest setting the fonts to display on a template you use everywhere like your header.
Remember to include the fonts on any landing pages that might not include your header (or other template of your choice) as well.
What is the purpose of this theme?
Sapphire is a blueprint theme made for using Elementor on WordPress. It’s based on the Hello theme by Elementor and works best when using the Theme Builder feature of Elementor Pro.
I don’t use Elementor, is this for me?
Nope. This theme features very little styling meant only to make designing with Elementor faster and simpler.
Can I change the fonts and colors?
Yes! You can change the font styles and colors in the customizer under Appearance > Customize.
Will my site receive future theme updates?
Yep! You can check for theme updates and update automatically from your WordPress dashboard.
Do I need a child theme?
Probably. It’s best practice to use child themes for modifications so that you don’t lose any changes when you update, but if you use the theme builder included with Elementor Pro and won’t be modifying any theme files you might not need a child theme.
Questions and Feedback
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with us via the Help Desk.